Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Zenzuu

Greetings to one and all..

Today I'd like to talk about something totally different.

It is a social network called Zenzuu. Most of us already has an account on one of the many social networks out there, mainly Myspace.

But what makes Zenzuu so different from Myspace or any of the others is that it actually shares 80% of its ad revenue with us, the users.

I have actually written an article about Zenzuu with a video and everything else you could need to know about joining Zenzuu. If you visit this link, it will tell you all about it: http://www.squidoo.com/makemoneyzenzuu .

We all need a sponsor to join, so in the article you will also find a link where you can join underneath me.

Give it a go, I don't think you will be disappointed!

Embrisa.

P.S. If you join, please come back here and let me know what you think about Zenzuu. I'd love hearing from each of you!

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2008 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Jake Jacob said...

Hi,
Enjoyed your writing about zenzuu.
I am a partner with a company called SWS which incorporates zenzuu,yuwie,GDI,direct matches,selfbank, adsense and many othere in one technology. We started in April and have 73,000 memebers.The system is completely free and I thought you might find it beneficial. Just click under my name.
All the best,
Jake
Free Unlimited Leads 4Ever
Free Business Listing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home